I have yet to get really good about doing this blogging thing. And heck I only have three followers right now. I am glad that you guys are willing to deal with me and admit to be a follower of my poor pathetic blog. But I have to admit it saddens me to know I don't have others. Grant you I am sure it is my fault for not doing better about advertising I have a blog. And that I don't even do my blog probably also adds to it.
What I am saying, is that I want to be a better blogger, and fit into this blogger world. People say that blogging is a great way to express yourself and be yourself. So I am going to do just that. I am not going to hide who I am, if you don't like what you read then obviously you have a choice not to read.....
People say you should always show your best self to people, and for the most part I agree. I really do. And that is what I have tried, how ever successful I have been I don't know, and sometimes I think that does me more bad then good. Cause so many times I am not that person at all. So I am going to take the opportunity here to share how I really feel. Its not like that many people are reading any ways. And maybe it will make me better.
Sincerely
The Hidden Alisha
Friday, November 12, 2010
Wanting to be a blogger
Posted by Alisha Case at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment