I have gotten out of the swing of saving money, but trying to get back into the hat of being thrifty where ever I can.
My latest task will be to cut down my grocery budget. I am currently spending $300/month for Myron, our three girls, and every other weekend a handicap adult we take care of. So not too bad, but I use to be around $200/month. My goal is to take $50 off next months, then $50 more after that.
I use to plan my meals out ahead of shopping; example, Tuesdays were left over nights, Thursdays were kid's favorite nights, Fridays were food storage nights, Saturday were for things that took a long time like maybe Pizza.
I did a little with coupons, but now trying to do better with this. So any tips would be wonderful. Today I found Yoplait yogurt for $0.48 and a coupon for $0.55 off! I have heard of deals like this coming around, but haven't personally found any. Sure helps me have more motivation to get into couponing.
Any ideas on how to cut back on groceries?
Monday, September 14, 2009
Saving Money
Posted by Alisha Case at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment