CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trying Some Thing New

I finally did it. Are you guys proud of me? I started a blog. I said I wouldn't but yet here I am all the same.

Not really sure what people really want to hear from me, so hope my life is not too boring. Because if you do, then you should come stay with me for awhile and you would see that it is a little crazier then what it seems.

Myron and I are still selling our house, and have QUITE a few interested buyers. But obviously no one has actually bought our house. We have had it under contract twice, but due to issues with loans and such have not been able to sell. I guess with all the incentives to buy a house, people are thinking then can handle a loan, but really can't.

We showed the house two times last Friday, and one of them came back on Sunday. We only allowed them, because it was their second time coming and it was the only time their parents and family could come. And when I say family, I mean family. They came in 3 different suvs!! Some of our neighbors were thinking we were having a open house they had so many people come with them. They haven't decided what house they want just yet, but according to their realitor ours is their 2nd choice. So we will wait to see if anything becomes of that.

We also had a showing yesterday, but didn't know about it until they knocked on our door. So I was a little embarrassed by the clutter in our house, but luckily it wasn't too messy.

Myron and I will soon be members of the Hyrum Saddle Club, which means we will be in charge of the Hyrum Rodeo. Also we get to go on rides with everyone else in the club once a month. These rides include camping and then a day of riding. We are really excited.

Well I will try and update this more later.

0 comments: