Ok today has yet to start off well for our family. I didn't finish my hours last night so I woke up early to finish my hours, but realized the work was all gone. A little bit later BreeAnee woke up with a bloody nose. Blood was EVERYWHERE; in her hair all her face, arms, you name it and it was probably there. It looked like someone hurt her it was so bad.
While I was cleaning her up, Myron fell down our stairs! Before you judge him too harshly you have to realize that we have steep wood stairs. So when you are wearing just socks, like he was, your feet will some times slip on them. He said he is ok, just hurt his elbow and hip bone. We have looked into getting a runner for the stairs, but they are pricey and since we will be moving some time in the near future (hopefully any how) we don't want to waste the money.
Today we are going to a picnic at Taylor's school today. Its nice to see her so excited to see us when we see her at school. I wonder when she is not going to want us around. Hopefully never, but it might be unavoidable who knows. I just love that she loves us now.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Posted by Alisha Case at 6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment